Thursday, January 12, 2017

Full Moon (January 2017)

So tonight was the Full Moon and I decided, after two full moons not doing this, that I would do the Druid Prayer of Peace. It's something that the Druid Network created and I've been doing it ever since I got started in Druidry. And since I have a portable Druid altar I decided to use it tonight and do the ritual. The only thing that I added was the charcoal burner with the hot charcoal on it.

I really felt something during this Full Moon. The portable altar is really cute and it does help me focus on rituals. Though I will say that I'm only using it, for now, on the Full Moon. However, I find that it doesn't take that much space and it really helps me to connect to things. Here's it in use and I hope that you all had a wonderful Full Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment