Thursday, January 5, 2017

Why I Chose This Path

One of the huge questions that is asked by anyone that encounters anyone that practices something different is what made you choose this path? The simple answer is that I felt a sense of 'home' when I started to look into this kind of practice. I practice both Gaulish and Welsh Polytheism and those Celtic deities are deities that I feel connected with. I love the rich mythology that is part of that part of the world and I feel as though I can just step into that world and experience it.

It's not an easy practice, as your practicing a dead religion. But it's worth it. It will take time for me to get things down, to understand things, and to grow and develop. But I think that it's worth it in the end. I hope that this helps someone understand why I chose this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment